向来就很喜欢Ann Low 家的分享，
在收藏list里头排队的Mini Pumpkin Tarts 终于登场了。
在Bake with Yan 买烘焙材料时，看见这迷你塔皮，
迷你南瓜塔 (Mini Pumpkin Tarts)
Ingredients: makes 25
40g Icing sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
200g Plain flour
350g Pumpkin, skinned
45g Ground almond, sifted
extra toasted almond flakes for topping
- Cream butter, icing sugar and salt until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift flour onto the worktop and make a hole in the center. Add in the butter mixture. Knead to soft dough, cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Press a small piece of dough into each greased tart tin. Trim the edges with a sharp knife. (please refer this step from my previous post Potato Pie) Bake at preheated oven 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Peel and seed pumpkin. Cut into small pieces and steam until done, about 10 minutes.
- Mash cooked pumpkin with a fork and combine sugar, egg and ground almond together to a thick paste.
- Fill piping bag with paste and pipe it on the prepared tarts. Garnish with almond flakes.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs up organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Baby Sumo (Eat Your Heart Out)